In Weekend

My weekend in this week, On Saturday, in the morning I woke up at 7.00a.m. Today I had law classed to studied, I didn’t want to go to ABAC on Saturday but the last night I called to my friends and asked about to go to ABAC on Saturday and my friend suggested me that we should to go to because we never come to ABAC on Saturday for study the law class since the begin of new semester and some friends that studied the law classed on Saturday already told me that if you absent more than 3 times, you will to deprive someone of a right for the final exam. In the truth, I didn’t believe that and I didn’t fear to deprive someone of a right because I used to absent in another law classed more than limit but I can to exam in the final exam. Case of I came to study the law classed on Saturday because I never know about the detail of this law subject. So, I came to ABAC on Saturday for studied the law classed. When I woke up in the morning, I felt sleepy. I didn’t want to go to ABAC but I promise with my friends that I will come. So, I took a shower and dressed up. Before I came out of my home, one of my friend called to me and told me that she headache and don’t come to ABAC for today. When, I heard that I confused because she told me that we should to go to ABAC but she will not come with me. So, I talked to her that why you say that because the last night you told me, you will go with me but today you didn’t go. It’s unreasonable. I forced her, you will come with me and I will drive my car to take her to ABAC. So, she will come to ABAC with me to study the law classed. Suddenly, another friend called with me and told me that she will come with me and take her to ABAC too. When I took my friends was already. I arrived at ABAC about 9.00a.m. And this classed was begun at 9.00a.m. My friends and I came to class, my friends and I was quit because this classed had only 3 student in classed and had 1 teacher in classed. Teacher begin to explain about the holiday that ABAC closed on December and teacher told a few student in classed that today we must to reimburse about study in this subject because of time to study in this subject was lack and not enough to teach students because this subject had many detail to teach. So, Today I have to study in this subject in the late morning until in the afternoon. I accepted this because I will not come to this classed every on Saturday. When the teacher teach, I didn’t know about teacher teach because I never come in class. So, my friends and I talked about the after classed that we should to go somewhere. Each of friends had many idea and many places to go after classed but we can’t to decide to go to. When, the law class finished. My friends and I had lunch and will decide to go to somewhere and we include was we will go to JJ market. I thought, JJ market had many people and the car park was full already. So, I came the one of department store which near the JJ market and we go to JJ market by taxi.


When I arrived JJ market, I happy because of I want to buy many thing. Before, I shopping, my friend had appointment with another friend. So, I waited for her friend. When her friend arrived, my friends and I go to buy whatever that I want. My friends and I bought many things. I liked many things at JJ market but I can not to buy every thing because I must to limit my money. I liked surrounding around the JJ market because it had many people and foreigner to go to JJ market. I thought many people made me excited. I spend a long time at JJ market. It took about 3-4 hours. So, I hurried to come to home because my father told me which he will bring me and my family to go out for the dinner. When I came at home, my family waited for me to go out and I apologize with my family that I came late. My family and I usually go out to have dinner together. When, my family and I arrived at home. I hurried to take a shower and go to sleep because this day made me tried all the day.


surrounding at JJ market

No comments: