My Holiday

My holiday was on October. First, my father had planned to travel in holiday to go to Korea. Korea is my favorite country that I want to go to. Before I will go to Korea, I prepare to buy the book that suggest the all of Korea. I read it for my favorite places to go and many foods that I want to taste. I'm very glad to go to Korea but it just dream for me because I could not to go to at Korea in right now because my father must to go to Holland to meet his younger brother. So, I bored, unhappy and whatever when I heard that but I asked my father which "Why you go to Holland right now" and my father says with me that he had something to did it with his younger brother together. I didn't know what my father doing and I didn't care because this was private of himself. My father went to Holland about 1 week ago. When my father came back from Holland, my father told me that his younger brother took him to go to many tourist places in Holland and gave some photo to show me. My father liked to went there because he went to the "Heineken" factory. He told me which my father to esteem highly his younger brother because his brother is chef and he always busy because he has the restaurant to look after. My father bought some souvenir to me and my brother. My father bought the shoes that I can't to explain but when you saw these shoes is symbol of Holland and I got the perfume and some chocolates from Holland. I like to eat chocolates.


After my father came back from Holland 1 week ago, my father took me and my family to went to "Cha-um". I like this place because I like the beach and surround of the beach such as wind, tree, coconut, many people and some couple. I liked to saw the couple. I thought, It sweet. I went to Cha-um for 3 day ago. My father drove the car to went to Cha-um by himself. I thought, it took about 2 hours to arrived Cha-um. When my family went to Cha-um, my family always to stayed the former resort that my family used to stayed this resort. In the afternoon, I afraid the sunshine. So, I didn't came out of my room. In the evening, I walked by feet to saw the beach. This resort that I stayed is near the beach and had to rent to ride the horse. I ride the horse surround the beach, before I ride the horse, I afraid the horse to pedal me but my father told me which the horse didn't do liked that. So, I ride the horse. At dinner, my father asked some question with receptionist about the famous restaurant at this place. My father drove the car by according the receptionist suggested. When I arrived the restaurant. I thought, It look liked in the Thai movie because the surrounding in this place was beautiful. I liked it. I liked to ate the many sea foods. So, I order the many sea foods in this dinner. When I ate, i could not to ate the food because the gust. It attacked me and my hair was covering my face. So, I could not to ate but I can do it because I liked to ate 55++.The foods at this restaurant was yummy. I loved it. I stayed for 3 days ago, I came back to home. When I arrived to my home. I tried. I didn't want to do something. I just wanted to sleep.


Although, I didn't go to Korea in this holiday but my father promise me that next holiday, he will bring me and my family to go to Korea. It's Okay for me. When I went to Cha-um, I felt relax. I liked to go there. This thing is better than didn't go anywhere. I hope that the next holiday, I can to go to Korea by not objective.

No comments: