My Trip

My trip was on October. This time is my holiday. My family and I went to Chiang Mai about 3 days and we went by the airplane. It took about 1 hour and 15 min. When my family and I arrived at Chiang Mai, we waited for some person who his friend of my father and he will take my family and I to traveling at Chiang Mai. My objectives to go there are travel and relax.First day, my father’s friend took us traveled in many places in one day because we had limit day to stay at Chiang Mai. In the first place that we went there is Strawberry garden, we look at the strawberry, and walk around the strawberry garden to look the gardener to cure the strawberry took some photo and bought the strawberry juice and some strawberry to eat. The second place is “Doi Inthanon” has many places to travel that near cave and water fall. This place is highest peak of Thailand that has a beautiful view and wild animals. “Doi Inthanon” is a popular place for many tourists. When my family and I finished traveling in this place, this time is evening. My family and I have dinner together with my father’s friend. The last place that I go there is Chiang Mai night safari, this place should to go in the night because this place is night safari. When I arrived at night safari, I’m excited very much because me friend told me that night safari like a haunted house. So, I felt excited.While, I saw the wild animals in night safari I felt bored because it’s not like that my friend told me. When my family and I finished seeing the wild animals, we come back to hotel and sleep immediately.

The second day, I woke up in the early because this day my family and I must to go many places. In the first place that we go there is “Chiang Dow Cave” we arrived about 6.30 a.m. and we went to inside of the cave. This cave are dark, narrow and to be suffocated. I think, this place is adventure for many tourists and I really liked this place. The second place is “ Doi Angkhang”we arrived about in the afternoon because this place is so far. This place made me to vomit because the way to go there is zigzag. My family and I bought some souvenir and we took a long time in this place until in the early evening. In the evening, we must to be hurry to the restaurant because this restaurant is popular for tourists because this place is the top and can see the view all of Chiang Mai. So, we must to hurry to this restaurant if I late, maybe it’s full. My father called to confirm with this restaurant to make sure that we come. When we arrived there, I think is good because it’s beautiful and have a value to hurry to go to this restaurant.

The last day, this day we can not to go in anywhere because we must to alive at airport in the afternoon. So, we can to go to the market. This market is selling the souvenir for tourists. It’s not the normal market. We took a long time in this market to buy many things and we finished to shopping and we hurry to airport immediately but its delay. So’ we waited for the time and we arrived at Bangkok about 9.00 p.m. and we came to home by taxi. This trip made me enjoy and I love Chiang Mai and want to go to Chiang Mai again.

No comments: