In week-day

The last week is on Tuesday, I had the 3 classed in this day. In the morning, I studied the English II and finished in this classed in the afternoon, my friends and I had lunch together and I attention to study the 2 law class in the afternoon and in the evening. When my friends and I finished having lunch, we went to internet shop to play game online and waited for the time to study. While my friends and I playing the game has the one friend called to my friend to persuade to go to Siam to shopping. My friends and I decided to not study and went to Siam but my friends and I went to the platinum fashion mall before go to Siam. I went to the platinum fashion mall to shopping. We took a long time in there until in the evening and went to Siam. Before we went to Siam, we can’t to find the taxi to go to Siam because this time is the traffic. So, we walk to Siam if we go to taxi or car. It’s near but we must to walk. It’s so far and we tried. When we arrived at Siam my friends and I had dinner and went to buy the law books in the book store. When finished to buy the book, my friends took me to eat the cake. I love cake, its sweet I loved it. Cake is my favorite dessert.
After that my friends and I went to “Bonunza” is the one of shopping mall of Siam. I bought many clothes and shoes. I spend a lot of money. I lack the money. So, I must to stop to shopping and just to look the clothes and I think, the next time I will come back to buy it in the next time and I hope that the next week I will come to Siam to buy its. While I enjoy to shopping, I saw the time, this is time is too evening and I must to come to home but my friends still shopping. So, I waited for them until they finished it. After that is about 7.45 p.m. this time is so traffic and haven’t taxi to take me come to home. So, I always called taxi to take me come to home until I can call the taxi and this is very traffic. I come to home late in the evening and I tried very much. So, when I arrived at home I sleep immediately because I tried and so sleepy and I sleep until I woke up in the late at night and I stand and walk to the bathroom to took a shower when I finished it. I can not to sleep. So, I played the game online until the early morning I will sleep and woke up in the late afternoon in the new day.


No comments: